a. Wash with neutral detergent before use. If there is plastic smell, use lemon or orange peel to soak for 2 hours or more. Generally, it can be removed.
b. Check the screwing performance and sealing performance of the cup cover after filling the water, and inspect it for leaks.
c. It is not advisable to install carbonated drinks, traditional Chinese medicines, acid-alkaline liquids, etc. in the thermos cup, and it is not suitable to store milk, juice and other drinks for a long time.
d. Wash and dry in time after use.
e. Avoid beatings and intense shocks.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Vacuum flask simple description
- Sports bottle application introduction
- Precautions for the insulation pot
- Sports bottle material classification
- Vacuum flask technology introduction
- What is the role of sports bottles?
- Thermos related knowledge
- Vacuum cup making tea
- Advantages and disadvantages of stainless steel...
- Vacuum wide mouth pot material