1. Sports Refers to the kettles used for some more intense sports occasions, such as running, climbing, etc., which is characterized by more emphasis on the quality and sealing function of the buckle.
2, outdoor use refers to the use of hiking, picnic, tourism and other occasions, characterized by more lightweight, hang buckle multiple forms.
3, students can be said to be similar to the outdoor use of the kettle, but because it is used by children, in the design and production is different from the professional kettle, students use sports water bottles more convenient and easy to use, such as It is possible to use a rotary cover instead of a plug to open the cover.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Vacuum flask simple description
- Precautions for the insulation pot
- How to properly use the maintenance sports pot?
- Sports bottle material classification
- Vacuum flask technology introduction
- What is the role of sports bottles?
- Thermos related knowledge
- Vacuum cup making tea
- Advantages and disadvantages of stainless steel...
- Vacuum wide mouth pot material