1, plastic sports bottle
Advantages of plastic: light, heat-conducting, slow-filling hot water is not hot, big mouth, cheap.
Disadvantages: not wear-resistant, unqualified materials will have harmful substances.
2, stainless steel sports bottle
Stainless steel advantages: strong, no harmful substances are harmless to people, heat resistance. Disadvantages: The heat conduction of the single layer is fast and not wearable. The double-layer stainless steel container requires high processing precision, and the joint is prone to water leakage and bacteria.
3, aluminum sports bottle
Advantages of aluminum products: light and stylish.
Disadvantages: The heat conduction is too fast, the hot water can't be taken, and the cold water can't be taken. Aluminum products are too soft to bump into the pits, and excessive aluminum intake can cause harm to the human body.
4. Silicone sports bottle
Advantages of silica gel: it can be folded, easy to carry, light, heat-conducting, slow-filling hot water is not hot, big mouth, heat-resistant, no harmful substances are harmless to people, resistant to falling.
Disadvantages: The material is too soft, and it takes two hands to drink water when there is less water.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Vacuum flask simple description
- Sports bottle application introduction
- Precautions for the insulation pot
- How to properly use the maintenance sports pot?
- Vacuum flask technology introduction
- What is the role of sports bottles?
- Thermos related knowledge
- Vacuum cup making tea
- Advantages and disadvantages of stainless steel...
- Vacuum wide mouth pot material