It is generally a container of water filled with stainless steel and vacuum layer. The top is covered and the seal is tight. The vacuum insulation layer can delay the heat dissipation of the liquid such as water inside to achieve the purpose of heat preservation. The heat preservation cup is developed from the heat preservation bottle. From now on, the principle of insulation is the same as that of a thermos bottle, but people make the bottle into a cup for convenience.
There are three ways to spread heat: radiation, convection and transmission. The silver cup in the cup can reflect the radiation of hot water. The vacuum of the cup and the cup can block the heat transfer. The bottle that does not transfer heat can stop the heat. convection.
Previous: Sports bottle application introduction
Next: No Information
Related Industry Knowledge
- Sports bottle application introduction
- Precautions for the insulation pot
- How to properly use the maintenance sports pot?
- Sports bottle material classification
- Vacuum flask technology introduction
- What is the role of sports bottles?
- Thermos related knowledge
- Vacuum cup making tea
- Advantages and disadvantages of stainless steel...
- Vacuum wide mouth pot material