Generally, it is a water-filled container made of stainless steel and a vacuum layer. The top is covered and the seal is tight. The vacuum insulation layer can delay the heat dissipation of liquid such as water contained inside to achieve the purpose of heat preservation. The thermos cup is developed from the thermos bottle. The principle of heat preservation is the same as that of the thermos bottle. It is just that people make the bottle into a cup for convenience. There are three ways to spread heat: radiation, convection, and transmission. The silver cup in the cup reflects the radiation of hot water. The vacuum of the cup and the cup can block the transfer of heat, and the bottle that does not transfer heat can prevent heat convection.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Vacuum flask simple description
- Sports bottle application introduction
- Precautions for the insulation pot
- How to properly use the maintenance sports pot?
- Sports bottle material classification
- What is the role of sports bottles?
- Thermos related knowledge
- Vacuum cup making tea
- Advantages and disadvantages of stainless steel...
- Vacuum wide mouth pot material