An energy-saving insulation pot belongs to kitchen equipment, especially a pot for boiling water. The energy-saving thermal insulation pot comprises a pot wall and a spout, and the structure is: the outer surface of the pot wall is covered with a heat insulating layer, and the outer layer of the heat insulating layer is provided with a protective layer. Because the insulation layer is wrapped outside the wall of the pot, the heat dissipation of the wall of the pot can be reduced, and the energy loss can be reduced to achieve the effect of energy saving and heat preservation. Since the insulating layer has a protective layer, the soft insulation layer can be prevented from being damaged, and the cleaning pot can be easily cleaned. The outer surface is convenient to use.
- Stainless Steel Vacuum Flask Function
- Sports Bottle Development History
- What Is The Difference Between A Vacuum Thermos...
- Sports Bottles Are Classified By Function
- Glass Requirements For The Process
- Vacuum Sports Pot Stainless Steel Material Sele...
- Outdoor Sports Bottle Purchase Considerations
- It Is Necessary To Use Snacks When Purchasing S...
- The Product Of The Development Of Stainless Ste...
- Stainless Steel Vacuum Flask Deodorant Coup
- 2018.10.23 - 27 The 124th Canton Fair
- Factory Work Shop
- HongKong Houseware Fair
- Rainbow Color Painting