According to the composition, it can be divided into Cr series (400 series), Cr-Ni series (300 series), Cr-Mn-Ni (200 series) and precipitation hardening system (600 series); 200 series - chromium-nickel-manganese austenite Stainless steel 300 series - chrome-nickel austenitic stainless steel 301 - good ductility, used for molding products, it can also be hardened by mechanical processing, good weldability, abrasion resistance and fatigue strength better than 304 stainless steel; 302 - resistant Corrosiveness is the same as 304, because the carbon content is relatively high, so the strength is better; 303—by adding a small amount of sulfur and phosphorus, it is easier to cut than 304, 304—that is, 18/8 stainless steel, and GB grade is 0Cr18Ni9.
Therefore, the best selection of stainless steel vacuum sports pots is 304 stainless steel, but there are also many companies using 201 stainless steel, so they also have great differences in the price of the same cup. The price of the sports pot made of 304 material is made of 201 material. The price of the sports pot is high.
- Stainless Steel Vacuum Flask Function
- Sports Bottle Development History
- What Is The Difference Between A Vacuum Thermos...
- Sports Bottles Are Classified By Function
- Structure Of The Insulation Pot
- Glass Requirements For The Process
- Outdoor Sports Bottle Purchase Considerations
- It Is Necessary To Use Snacks When Purchasing S...
- The Product Of The Development Of Stainless Ste...
- Stainless Steel Vacuum Flask Deodorant Coup